adj perfect; complete.
2. circular ·adj a sleeveless cloak, cut in circular form.
3. circular ·adj in the form of, or bounded by, a circle; round.
4. circular ·adj adhering to a fixed circle of legends; cyclic; hence, mean; inferior. ·see cyclic poets, under cyclic.
5. circular ·adj repeating itself; ending in itself; reverting to the point of beginning; hence, illogical; inconclusive; as, circular reasoning.
6. circular ·adj a circular letter, or paper, usually printed, copies of which are addressed or given to various persons; as, a business circular.
7. circular ·adj addressed to a circle, or to a number of persons having a common interest; circulated, or intended for circulation; as, a circular letter.