noun gold dust.
2. dust ·noun coined money; cash.
3. dust ·vt to sprinkle with dust.
4. dust ·noun figuratively, a worthless thing.
5. dust ·noun figuratively, a low or mean condition.
6. dust ·noun a single particle of earth or other matter.
7. dust ·noun the earth, as the resting place of the dead.
8. dust ·vt to reduce to a fine powder; to levigate.
9. dust ·noun the earthy remains of bodies once alive; the remains of the human body.
10. dust ·vt to free from dust; to brush, wipe, or sweep away dust from; as, to dust a table or a floor.
11. dust ·noun fine, dry particles of earth or other matter, so comminuted that they may be raised and wafted by the wind; that which is crumbled too minute portions; fine powder; as, clouds of dust; bone dust.