Meaning of INSIDE in English
adj adapted to the interior.
2. inside ·noun the part within; interior or internal portion; content.
3. inside ·noun an inside passenger of a coach or carriage, as distinguished from one upon the outside.
4. inside ·noun the inward parts; entrails; bowels; hence, that which is within; private thoughts and feelings.
5. inside ·adv within the sides of; in the interior; contained within; as, inside a house, book, bottle, ·etc.
6. inside ·adj being within; included or inclosed in anything; contained; interior; internal; as, the inside passengers of a stagecoach; inside decoration.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012