Meaning of PET in English
vi to be a pet.
2. pet ·noun a cade lamb; a lamb brought up by hand.
3. pet ·noun a slight fit of peevishness or fretfulness.
4. pet ·adj petted; indulged; admired; cherished; as, a pet child; a pet lamb; a pet theory.
5. pet ·noun any person or animal especially cherished and indulged; a fondling; a darling; often, a favorite child.
6. pet ·vt to treat as a pet; to fondle; to indulge; as, she was petted and spoiled.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012