Meaning of RIDE in English
noun a saddle horse.
2. ride ·vt to manage insolently at will; to domineer over.
3. ride ·vt to convey, as by riding; to make or do by riding.
4. ride ·vi to be carried on the back of an animal, as a horse.
5. ride ·vi to be supported in motion; to rest.
6. ride ·vi to manage a horse, as an equestrian.
7. ride ·noun the act of riding; an excursion on horseback or in a vehicle.
8. ride ·vt to overlap (each other);
said of bones or fractured fragments.
9. ride ·vt to sit on, so as to be carried; as, to ride a horse; to ride a bicycle.
10. ride ·vi to be borne or in a fluid; to float; to lie.
11. ride ·noun a road or avenue cut in a wood, or through grounds, to be used as a place for riding; a riding.
12. ride ·vi to be borne in a carriage; as, to ride in a coach, in a car, and the like. ·see synonym, below.
13. ride ·vi to support a rider, as a horse; to move under the saddle; as, a horse rides easy or hard, slow or fast.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012