Meaning of TAME in English
superl crushed; subdued; depressed; spiritless.
2. tame ·superl deficient in spirit or animation; spiritless; dull; flat; insipid; as, a tame poem; tame scenery.
3. tame ·superl reduced from a state of native wildness and shyness; accustomed to man; domesticated; domestic; as, a tame deer, a tame bird.
4. tame ·vt to broach or enter upon; to taste, as a liquor; to divide; to distribute; to deal out.
5. tame ·adj to subdue; to conquer; to repress; as, to tame the pride or passions of youth.
6. tame ·adj to reduce from a wild to a domestic state; to make gentle and familiar; to reclaim; to domesticate; as, to tame a wild beast.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012