Meaning of TRAFFIC in English
v commodities of the market.
2. traffic ·vi to trade meanly or mercenarily; to bargain.
3. traffic ·vt to exchange in traffic; to effect by a bargain or for a consideration.
4. traffic ·v commerce, either by barter or by buying and selling; interchange of goods and commodities; trade.
5. traffic ·v the business done upon a railway, steamboat line, ·etc., with reference to the number of passengers or the amount of freight carried.
6. traffic ·vi to pass goods and commodities from one person to another for an equivalent in goods or money; to buy or sell goods; to barter; to trade.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012