Meaning of TRUTH in English
noun righteousness; true religion.
2. truth ·noun fidelity; constancy; steadfastness; faithfulness.
3. truth ·vt to assert as true; to declare.
4. truth ·noun the practice of speaking what is true; freedom from falsehood; veracity.
5. truth ·noun conformity to rule; exactness; close correspondence with an example, mood, object of imitation, or the like.
6. truth ·noun the quality or being true; as:
(a) conformity to fact or reality; exact accordance with that which is, or has been; or shall be.
7. truth ·noun that which is true or certain concerning any matter or subject, or generally on all subjects; real state of things; fact; verity; reality.
8. truth ·noun a true thing; a verified fact; a true statement or proposition; an established principle, fixed law, or the like; as, the great truths of morals.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012