Meaning of WAG in English
v the act of wagging; a shake; as, a wag of the head.
2. wag ·vi to go; to depart; to pack oft.
3. wag ·v a man full of sport and humor; a ludicrous fellow; a humorist; a wit; a joker.
4. wag ·vi to move one way and the other; to be shaken to and fro; to vibrate.
5. wag ·vi to be in action or motion; to move; to get along; to progress; to stir.
6. wag ·vt to move one way and the other with quick turns; to shake to and fro; to move vibratingly; to cause to vibrate, as a part of the body; as, to wag the head.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012