Meaning of FUCK in English
— fucky , adj.
/fuk/ , Vulgar.
1. to have sexual intercourse with.
2. Slang. to treat unfairly or harshly.
3. to have sexual intercourse.
4. Slang. to meddle (usually fol. by around or with ).
5. fuck around , Slang.
a. to behave in a frivolous or meddlesome way.
b. to engage in promiscuous sex.
6. fuck off , Slang.
a. to shirk one's duty; malinger.
b. go away: used as an exclamation of impatience.
c. to waste time.
7. fuck up , Slang.
a. to bungle or botch; ruin.
b. to act stupidly or carelessly; cause trouble; mess up.
8. Slang. (used to express anger, disgust, peremptory rejection, etc., often fol. by a pronoun, as you or it. )
9. an act of sexual intercourse.
10. a partner in sexual intercourse.
11. Slang. a person, esp. one who is annoying or contemptible.
12. give a fuck , Slang. to care; be concerned.
13. the fuck , Slang. (used as an intensifier, esp. with WH-questions, to express annoyance, impatience, etc.)
[ 1495-1505; akin to MD fokken to thrust, copulate with, Sw dial. focka to copulate with, strike, push, fock penis ]
Random House Webster's Unabridged English dictionary. Полный английский словарь Вебстер - Random House . 2012