Meaning of CLEAN in English
superl free from ceremonial defilement.
2. clean ·superl free from moral defilement; sinless; pure.
3. clean ·superl free from dirt or filth; as, clean clothes.
4. clean ·superl well-proportioned; shapely; as, clean limbs.
5. clean ·adv without miscarriage; not bunglingly; dexterously.
6. clean ·superl free from restraint or neglect; complete; entire.
7. clean ·superl free from errors and vulgarisms; as, a clean style.
8. clean ·adv without limitation or remainder; quite; perfectly; wholly; entirely.
9. clean ·superl free from that which is corrupting to the morals; pure in tone; healthy.
10. clean ·superl free from that which is useless or injurious; without defects; as, clean land; clean timber.
11. clean ·superl free from awkwardness; not bungling; adroit; dexterous; as, aclean trick; a clean leap over a fence.
12. clean ·adj to render clean; to free from whatever is foul, offensive, or extraneous; to purify; to cleanse.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012