Meaning of ICE in English
noun concreted sugar.
2. ice ·noun any substance having the appearance of ice; as, camphor ice.
3. ice ·vt to chill or cool, as with ice; to freeze.
4. ice ·noun water, cream, custard, ·etc., sweetened, flavored, and artificially frozen.
5. ice ·vt to cover with ice; to convert into ice, or into something resembling ice.
6. ice ·vt to cover with icing, or frosting made of sugar and milk or white of egg; to frost, as cakes, tarts, ·etc.
7. ice ·noun water or other fluid frozen or reduced to the solid state by cold; frozen water. it is a white or transparent colorless substance, crystalline, brittle, and viscoidal. its specific gravity (0.92, that of water at 4° c. being 1.0) being less than that of water, ice floats.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012