Meaning of LARGE in English
adv freely; licentiously.
2. large ·superl free; unembarrassed.
3. large ·superl prodigal in expending; lavish.
4. large ·superl full in statement; diffuse; full; profuse.
5. large ·superl unrestrained by decorum;
said of language.
6. large ·superl abundant; ample; as, a large supply of provisions.
7. large ·noun a musical note, formerly in use, equal to two longs, four breves, or eight semibreves.
8. large ·superl having more than usual power or capacity; having broad sympathies and generous impulses; comprehensive;
said of the mind and heart.
9. large ·superl crossing the line of a ship's course in a favorable direction;
said of the wind when it is abeam, or between the beam and the quarter.
10. large ·superl exceeding most other things of like kind in bulk, capacity, quantity, superficial dimensions, or number of constituent units; big; great; capacious; extensive;
opposed to small; as, a large horse; a large house or room; a large lake or pool; a large jug or spoon; a large vineyard; a large army; a large city.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012