Meaning of NATIVE in English
adj arising by birth; having an origin; born.
2. native ·adj naturally related; cognate; connected (with).
3. native ·adj found in nature; not artificial; as native sodium chloride.
4. native ·adj found in nature uncombined with other elements; as, native silver.
5. native ·adj original; constituting the original substance of anything; as, native dust.
6. native ·noun any of the live stock found in a region, as distinguished from such as belong to pure and distinct imported breeds.
7. native ·adj conferred by birth; derived from origin; born with one; inherent; inborn; not acquired; as, native genius, cheerfulness, simplicity, rights, ·etc.
8. native ·adj of or pertaining to one's birth; natal; belonging to the place or the circumstances in which one is born;
opposed to foreign; as, native land, language, color, ·etc.
9. native ·noun one who, or that which, is born in a place or country referred to; a denizen by birth; an animal, a fruit, or vegetable, produced in a certain region; as, a native of france.
10. native ·adj born in the region in which one lives; as, a native inhabitant, race; grown or originating in the region where used or sold; not foreign or imported; as, native oysters, or strawberries.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012