Meaning of PAST in English
adv by; beyond; as, he ran past.
2. past ·prep above; exceeding; more than.
3. past ·prep beyond, in time; after; as, past the hour.
4. past ·noun a former time or state; a state of things gone by.
5. past ·prep beyond, in position, or degree; further than; beyond the reach or influence of.
6. past ·v of or pertaining to a former time or state; neither present nor future; gone by; elapsed; ended; spent; as, past troubles; past offences.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012