Meaning of PIG in English
noun a piggin.
2. pig ·noun one who is hoggish; a greedy person.
3. pig ·noun any wild species of the genus sus and related genera.
4. pig ·noun the young of swine, male or female; also, any swine; a hog.
5. pig ·vt & ·vi to huddle or lie together like pigs, in one bed.
6. pig ·noun an oblong mass of cast iron, lead, or other metal. ·see mine pig, under mine.
7. pig ·vt & ·vi to bring forth (pigs); to bring forth in the manner of pigs; to farrow.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012