Meaning of STREAK in English
noun the rung or round of a ladder.
2. streak ·noun a strake.
3. streak ·vt with it as an object: to run swiftly.
4. streak ·noun a line or long mark of a different color from the ground; a stripe; a vein.
5. streak ·vt to stretch; to extend; hence, to lay out, as a dead body.
6. streak ·vt to form streaks or stripes in or on; to stripe; to variegate with lines of a different color, or of different colors.
7. streak ·noun the fine powder or mark yielded by a mineral when scratched or rubbed against a harder surface, the color of which is sometimes a distinguishing character.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012