Meaning of WIN in English
adj to extract, as ore or coal.
2. win ·adj to allure to kindness; to bring to compliance; to gain or obtain, as by solicitation or courtship.
3. win ·adj to come to by toil or effort; to reach; to overtake.
4. win ·vi to gain the victory; to be successful; to triumph; to prevail.
5. win ·adj to gain over to one's side or party; to obtain the favor, friendship, or support of; to render friendly or approving; as, to win an enemy; to win a jury.
6. win ·adj to gain by superiority in competition or contest; to obtain by victory over competitors or rivals; as, to win the prize in a gate; to win money; to win a battle, or to win a country.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012