Meaning of BRAND in English
1 type of product made by a particular manufacturer
▪ leading , major , premium , principal , top
the world's leading ~ of vodka
▪ famous , favourite/favorite , name , popular , well-known
▪ own ( BrE ), store ( AmE )
Supermarkets make a lot of profit on their own ~s.
You pay less for the store ~.
BRAND + NOUN
▪ identity , image , name , value
The company owes its success to ~ image.
The company's core ~ value is consistency in quality and service.
▪ ~ of
a well-known ~ of toothpaste
2 particular type of sth
▪ particular , peculiar , special , unique
His designs have a unique ~ of stylishness.
▪ ~ of
his particular ~ of comedy
Brand is used with these nouns as the object: ↑ coward , ↑ failure
Brand is used with these adjectives: ↑ new
Oxford Collocations English Dictionary. Оксфордский английский словарь словосочетаний . 2012