Meaning of PRETTY in English
superl stout; strong and brave; intrepid; valiant.
2. pretty ·superl affectedly nice; foppish;
used in an ill sense.
3. pretty ·superl moderately large; considerable; as, he had saved a pretty fortune.
4. pretty ·superl mean; despicable; contemptible;
used ironically; as, a pretty trick; a pretty fellow.
5. pretty ·adv in some degree; moderately; considerably; rather; almost;
less emphatic than very; as, i am pretty sure of the fact; pretty cold weather.
6. pretty ·superl pleasing by delicacy or grace; attracting, but not striking or impressing; of a pleasing and attractive form a color; having slight or diminutive beauty; neat or elegant without elevation or grandeur; pleasingly, but not grandly, conceived or expressed; as, a pretty face; a pretty flower; a pretty poem.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012