Meaning of RAG in English
noun a ragged edge.
2. rag ·vi to become tattered.
3. rag ·noun a sail, or any piece of canvas.
4. rag ·vt to break (ore) into lumps for sorting.
5. rag ·noun a shabby, beggarly fellow; a ragamuffin.
6. rag ·vt to cut or dress roughly, as a grindstone.
7. rag ·noun hence, mean or tattered attire; worn-out dress.
8. rag ·noun a coarse kind of rock, somewhat cellular in texture.
9. rag ·add. ·vt to play or compose (a piece, melody, ·etc.) in syncopated time.
10. rag ·noun a piece of cloth torn off; a tattered piece of cloth; a shred; a tatter; a fragment.
11. rag ·add. ·vt to dance to ragtime music, ·esp. in some manner considered indecorous.
12. rag ·vt to scold or rail at; to rate; to tease; to torment; to banter.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012