Meaning of RIP in English
noun a wicker fish basket.
2. rip ·vt to get by, or as by, cutting or tearing.
3. rip ·vt to saw (wood) lengthwise of the grain or fiber.
4. rip ·noun a body of water made rough by the meeting of opposing tides or currents.
5. rip ·noun a rent made by ripping, ·esp. by a seam giving way; a tear; a place torn; laceration.
6. rip ·noun a term applied to a mean, worthless thing or person, as to a scamp, a debauchee, or a prostitute, or a worn-out horse.
7. rip ·vt to tear up for search or disclosure, or for alteration; to search to the bottom; to discover; to disclose;
usually with up.
8. rip ·vt to divide or separate the parts of, by cutting or tearing; to tear or cut open or off; to tear off or out by violence; as, to rip a garment by cutting the stitches; to rip off the skin of a beast; to rip up a floor;
commonly used with up, open, off.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012