Meaning of SPRAY in English
noun a small shoot or branch; a twig.
2. spray ·vt to let fall in the form of spray.
3. spray ·noun a collective body of small branches; as, the tree has a beautiful spray.
4. spray ·vt an instrument for applying such a spray; an atomizer.
5. spray ·noun a group of castings made in the same mold and connected by sprues formed in the runner and its branches.
6. spray ·noun a side channel or branch of the runner of a flask, made to distribute the metal in all parts of the mold.
7. spray ·vt water flying in small drops or particles, as by the force of wind, or the dashing of waves, or from a waterfall, and the like.
8. spray ·vt to throw spray upon; to treat with a liquid in the form of spray; as, to spray a wound, or a surgical instrument, with carbolic acid.
9. spray ·vt a jet of fine medicated vapor, used either as an application to a diseased part or to charge the air of a room with a disinfectant or a deodorizer.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012