Meaning of WET in English
adj a dram; a drink.
2. wet ·impf & ·p.p. of wet.
3. wet ·superl refreshed with liquor; drunk.
4. wet ·adj rainy weather; foggy or misty weather.
5. wet ·superl very damp; rainy; as, wet weather; a wet season.
6. wet ·adj water or wetness; moisture or humidity in considerable degree.
7. wet ·superl containing, or consisting of, water or other liquid; moist; soaked with a liquid; having water or other liquid upon the surface; as, wet land; a wet cloth; a wet table.
8. wet ·superl employing, or done by means of, water or some other liquid; as, the wet extraction of copper, in distinction from dry extraction in which dry heat or fusion is employed.
9. wet ·vt to fill or moisten with water or other liquid; to sprinkle; to cause to have water or other fluid adherent to the surface; to dip or soak in a liquid; as, to wet a sponge; to wet the hands; to wet cloth.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012