Meaning of GREY in English
/gray/ , n.
1. Charles, 2nd Earl , 1764-1845, British statesman: prime minister 1830-34.
2. Sir Edward ( Viscount Fallodon ), 1862-1933, British statesman.
3. Sir George , 1812-98, British statesman and colonial administrator: prime minister of New Zealand 1877-79.
4. Lady Jane ( Lady Jane Dudley ), 1537-54, descendant of Henry VII of England; executed under orders of Mary I to eliminate her as a rival for the throne.
5. Zane /zayn/ , 1875-1939, U.S. novelist.
Random House Webster's Unabridged English dictionary. Полный английский словарь Вебстер - Random House . 2012