Meaning of QUESTION in English
vt to talk to; to converse with.
2. question ·noun talk; conversation; speech; speech.
3. question ·noun to ask questions; to inquire.
4. question ·noun that which is asked; inquiry; interrogatory; query.
5. question ·vt to doubt of; to be uncertain of; to query.
6. question ·vt to raise a question about; to call in question; to make objection to.
7. question ·noun the act of asking; interrogation; inquiry; as, to examine by question and answer.
8. question ·vt to inquire of by asking questions; to examine by interrogatories; as, to question a witness.
9. question ·noun to argue; to converse; to dispute.
10. question ·noun discussion; debate; hence, objection; dispute; doubt; as, the story is true beyond question; he obeyed without question.
11. question ·noun hence, a subject of investigation, examination, or debate; theme of inquiry; matter to be inquired into; as, a delicate or doubtful question.
12. question ·noun examination with reference to a decisive result; investigation; specifically, a judicial or official investigation; also, examination under torture.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012