Meaning of SAFE in English
vt to render safe; to make right.
2. safe ·noun a place for keeping things in safety.
3. safe ·noun a ventilated or refrigerated chest or closet for securing provisions from noxious animals or insects.
4. safe ·superl incapable of doing harm; no longer dangerous; in secure care or custody; as, the prisoner is safe.
5. safe ·noun a strong and fireproof receptacle (as a movable chest of steel, ·etc., or a closet or vault of brickwork) for containing money, valuable papers, or the like.
6. safe ·superl conferring safety; securing from harm; not exposing to danger; confining securely; to be relied upon; not dangerous; as, a safe harbor; a safe bridge, ·etc.
7. safe ·superl free from harm, injury, or risk; untouched or unthreatened by danger or injury; unharmed; unhurt; secure; whole; as, safe from disease; safe from storms; safe from foes.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012