Meaning of GLOW in English
noun white or red heat; incandscence.
2. glow ·vt to make hot; to flush.
3. glow ·noun heat of body; a sensation of warmth, as that produced by exercise, ·etc.
4. glow ·noun intense excitement or earnestness; vehemence or heat of passion; ardor.
5. glow ·noun brightness or warmth of color; redness; a rosy flush; as, the glow of health in the cheeks.
6. glow ·vi to shine with an intense or white heat; to give forth vivid light and heat; to be incandescent.
7. glow ·vi to feel hot; to have a burning sensation, as of the skin, from friction, exercise, ·etc.; to burn.
8. glow ·vi to exhibit a strong, bright color; to be brilliant, as if with heat; to be bright or red with heat or animation, with blushes, ·etc.
9. glow ·vi to feel the heat of passion; to be animated, as by intense love, zeal, anger, ·etc.; to rage, as passior; as, the heart glows with love, zeal, or patriotism.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012